Ads Area

J&K UT Police 02 Women Battalions Bharti 2022» JKP Constable (Female) 1350 Vacancy Positions

J&K Police Recruitment Board has invited online applications from the eligible candidates Female only) of Domicile of UT J&K for participation in the selection process for the post of Constable in 02 Women Battalions. Candidates, who meet the eligibility criteria, can apply through the online mode only of the J&K UT Police, wherein 60% posts will be kept reserved for women of border districts of Jammu region and will be equally divided among border districts. Remaining 40% of posts will be equally distributed for rest of the districts of Jammu region. Similarly, in Kashmir 60% posts will be kept reserved for women of border districts of Jammu region and will be equally divided among border districts. Remaining 40% of posts will be equally distributed for rest of the districts of Kashmir Region. For other details read the notification given below.

J&K Police Advertisement Notification No. Pers-Rectt – A-22-2019/2474-99 Dated: 11.01.2022

J&K UT Police 02 Women Battalions Bharti 2022

JKP 02 Women Battalions Constable (Female) Bharti Notification 2022 Details

✅Organization: J&K Police

Name of Post: Constable (Women Battalions)

Total Posts: 1350 (Old)

Application Mode: Online

Job Location: J&K

JKP Constable Women Battalions Jobs Recruitment@Apply Online for 1350 Posts

JKP 02 Women Battalion Bumper Bharti 2022

The Candidates who had earlier qualified PET/PST for the post of Constable in 02 Border Battalions in response to PHQ Advertisement Notification No. Pers-Rectt-A-105-2018/16207-50 dated 09.03.2019 and qualified PET/PST need not to apply again as they are eligible for the written examination.

Similarly the candidates who were disqualified in PET/PST under the above said recruitment can not apply again as their applications would not be considered.

Educational Qualification

The candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th Class) examination from any Government recognized Board/Institution.

Age Limit as on 01.01.2022

Minimum – 18 years

Maximum – 28 years

The candidates born before 01.01.194 and after 31.12.2003 shall not eligible.

The candidates who were below 28 years of age at the time of issuance of earlier advertisement notification but could not apply being non permanent residents and have now acquired eligibility in view of being domicile of UT J&K and have crossed upper age limit shall also be eligible.

J&K Social Welfare Department Bharti 2022

Application Fee

Candidate shall deposit a fee Rs. 300/- online or use the services of Common Service Centers/Bank Challan.

Salary Detail

Pay Band-I of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-

(Now revised 19900-63200 Level-2)

Selection Process

Physical Standards Test

Physical Endurance Test

Written Test

Physical Standards

Height – 5’2’’ (Measurement)

Physical Endurance Test (PET)

Long Race – 1000 meters to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds

Shot Put (4 Kgs) – 14.5 feet in three attempts

Written Test

The written test will consist of objective type questions. The question paper will consist of 100 questions to be attempted in 02 hrs.

General Knowledge/General Awareness

Elementary Mathematics

Analytical Aptitude and Ability

JKP Women Battalions Syllabus PDF Download Link

Domicile Certificate

The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, before the last date of submission of online application form.

How to Apply

J&K Police has invited online applications for the recruitment of constable in 02 Border Battalions. Last date for submission of online application form shall be 30 days after the activation of the link which will be notified separately.

Important Dates

Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – Available Soon

Last Date for Submission of Online Application – Available Soon

Important Links

Apply Online –

Notification – Download

Official Website – Visit

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad