|CU Jammu Jobs 2019|
Central University of Jammu (CU) Employment Notification No. 24 For Non – Teaching Posts:Applications through online mode are invited from the eligible candidates possessing prescribed qualifications and age as indicated against each post read with Cadre Recruitment Rules of the University available on the University website www.cujammu.ac.in are invited from candidates for appointment to the various non – teaching posts.
CU Jammu – Central University of Jammu Jobs Notification 2019:
CU Jammu Eligibility Criteria
1. Controller of Examinations: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- (6th CPC) and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- (6th CPC) and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education.
15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Desirable: Relevant experience in conducting University / National level educational institutions examinations or other comparable examinations.
2. Library Attendant: 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board. Certificate course in library science
One year experience as library attendant in a university or college library.
1. Controller of Examinations: Below 57 years
2. Library Attendant: Below 30 years
For UR Category Rs. 1000/- Non – refundable
For SC/ST/PWD: Nil
1. Controller of Examinations: Rs. 144200 – 218200 (Level – 14 as per 7th CPC)
2. Library Attendant: Rs. 18000 – 56900/-
1. Written Test – 60 Marks
2. Skills/ Applied Test – 25 Marks
3. Basic Qualification Marks
4. Final Merit List
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who aspire to join Central University Jammu can apply through online mode only.
CUJ Jobs Important Dates
Starting Date For Submission of Online Applications
20 June 2019
Last Date For Submission of Online applications
19 July 2019