Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to UT Jammu and Kashmir for engagement as Anaesthesia Technicians under ECRP (Emergency COVID Response Package) initially for a period of three months extendable up to six months on Hiring Basis in ICUs and HDUs in COVID 19 Institutions in UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
GMC Jammu & Associate Hospitals Recruitment 2020 Detail:
Organization: Govt. Medical College Jammu
Name of Post: Anaesthesia Technicians
Total Posts: 96
Application Mode: Offline
Job Location: GMC & Associates Hospitals Jammu
Advertisement Notice for engagement of Anaesthesia Technicians in ICUs and HDUs in COVID 19 Institutions in Government Hospitals, Jammu.
Education Qualification: 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Degree in Anaesthesia/ Diploma Anaesthesia Assistant Course from any recognized institute/SMF.
Salary: Rs. 12000/-
1. 30 percentage weightage to marks obtained in Matriculation examination.
2. 30 percent weightage to marks obtained in 12th examination.
3. 40 percent weightage to marks obtained in Technical Education.
1. Essential Qualification Certificate
2. Marks certificate of Essential Qualification for all semesters
3. Date of Birth Certificate
4. Domicile Certificate
5. Matric Marks Sheet
6. Registration Certificate
How to Apply:
Application as per prescribed format should be reach to the office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu by or before 16.11.2020 through registered/Speed post only.