JK High Court DEO Syllabus, JK High Court Computer Operator Syllabus, Data Entry Operator Exam Pattern J&K High Court, JK High Court Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Jammu and Kashmir High Court has issued the syllabus for the posts of Data Entry Operators and Computer Operators. Candidates, who have applied for J&K High Court Recruitment, can check the detailed syllabus here.
The advertisement Notices No. 03/2018 dated 10.09.2018 and No. 107 dated 13.04.2009, were issued by the JK High Court for filling up the vacant posts of Data Entry Operators and Computer Operators in the pay scale of Rs. 4500 – 7000 pre-revised, now revised as Level-5 (29200-92300) and Rs. 4000-6000 pre-revised as Level-4 (25500-81100) respectively.
Jammu and Kashmir High Court is going to conduct the Computer Based Written Examination for the above said recruitment in near future. The date, time and venue of the said Examination will be announced later.
The J&K High Court will issue the admit card and exam date for the posts Data Entry Operator and Computer Operator soon on the official website of JKHC. Candidates, who have applied for the above said posts will be enable to download the admit card 10 days prior to exam date. Through this webpage, aspirants can get the all updates regarding this recruitment.
JK High Court Syllabus for Data Entry Operator and Computer Operator:
Advertisement Notification No. 03/2018
Advertisement Notification No. 107/2009
Name of Post: DEO & Computer Operator
Exam Mode: Online
Exam Date: 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th Dec 2020
Admit Card: Available Now
JK High Court Computer Based Examination 2020: Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process for the posts of Data entry and Computer operators.
JK High Court Selection Process:
Computer Based Examination – 80 Marks
Interview – 20 Marks
JK High Court Exam Pattern for Data Entry Operators and Computer Operators
General Knowledge/Current Affairs
Computer Applications/Job Related Awareness
JK High Court Detailed Syllabus for Data Entry Operators and Computer Operators Computer Based Examination:
1. For Data Entry Operator – The job related questions shall include questions on fundamentals of computer sciences, Hardware and Software, Input and Output devices, Operating systems, MS word. MS Excel, MS Access, and Power Point Presentation, e-mail & internet etc.
2. For Computer Operator – The job related questions shall include questions on Digital Electronics, Computer Programming, Database Management Systems, Operating Systems, Multimedia Applications, Data Structures, Objects oriented language using Java Programming, Computer Networks, Generic Skills, Visual Programming using NET, wireless communication, Software Engineering etc.
Important things to remember:
1. The test will comprise of an online computer based written examination carrying 80 marks.
2. The Interview shall be of 20 marks.
3. The computer based written examination shall of 80 minutes duration.
4. There will be no negative marking.