The Chief Medical Officer Baramulla, Chairman District Health Society has invited applications from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents of District Baramulla to fill the 28 posts under National Health Mission. Candidates, who meet the eligibility criteria, can apply through the offline mode only. There is no other way to submit the application form. For other details read the notification given below.
J&K NHM Jobs Notification 2022 Details
✅Organization: National Health Mission J&K
✅Name of Post: Junior Grade Nurse
✅Total Posts: 28
✅Application Mode: Offline
✅Job Location: J&K
JK NHM Baramulla Jobs Recruitment 2022 @Apply for 28 Posts
JK NHM New Vacancy 2022 Out
1. Junior Grade Nurse – B.Sc Nursing from Govt. Recognized Institute or Matric with Diploma in Junior Staff Nursing Training from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
2. FMPHW/MMPHW – Matric with Diploma in FMPHW/MMPHW training course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
3. Allopathic Pharmacist – 10+2 with diploma in Pharmacy training course from SMF or any other recognized Institute with knowledge of computers.
4. Lab Technician – Matric with diploma in Lab assistant training course from SMF or any other Institute.
5. RBSK ANM – FMPHW/MMPHW training course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
Age Limit – Up to 45 years
✅Junior Grade Nurse – 21
✅FMPHW/MMPHW – 02
✅Allopathic Pharmacist – 02
✅Lab Technician – 02
✅RBSK ANM – 01
Total Posts – 28
The applications alongwith attested copies of Domicile Certificate, Matriculation Certificate; date of Birth Certificate, Marks Sheets, Qualification Certificates in the office of CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER BARAMULLA is up to 20.04.2022 delivery in person.