SKUAST Jammu Jobs 2022: SKUAST Jammu has invited online applications to fill the posts of veterinarians & Para vets on a temporary basis. The registration process has already started from 06 Oct 2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode only. There is no other way to submit the application form. For other details read the notification given below.
SKUAST Jammu Jobs 2022 Notification Overview
Organization: SKUAST Jammu
Name of Post: Veterinarians & Parvets
Total Posts: 50
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: J&K
SKUAST Jammu Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Detail, and Application Form
Veterinarian: B.V.Sc. & A.H degree from any Veterinary College recognized by VCI. Candidate should be registered with the Veterinary Council of UT of J&K/Veterinary Council of India.
Para-vets: 10+2 with Science from any school recognized by JKBOSE or CBSE. Candidates who have done a diploma in any stream of Veterinary Sciences or any training of not less than 03 months shall be preferred.
Terms & Conditions
- The candidates shall be hired for a period of 01 year extendable to a maximum period of 02 years.
- The candidates shall be paid as per the rates approved by the department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, GOI, and the indicative stipend is Rs. 50,000/- per month for Veterinarians and Rs.20,000/- per month for Para-vets.
- The job is temporary in nature, and the candidates should provide an affidavit attested by a 1st Class Magistrate stating that he/she is applying for a temporary job and has no claim over the post applied for and his/her services can be terminated at any time with a prior notice period of one month.
- Candidates shall pay the fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode.
- The mode of selection shall be notified separately.
SKUAST Jammu Jobs 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||06.10.2022|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||16.10.2022 (11.59 PM)|