JKP Sub Inspector Revised Syllabus 2022 Pdf: There is good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Re-Examination dates for the 1200 posts of Sub-Inspector in Jammu and Kashmir Police. Now the Written Examination for the posts of JKP Sub-Inspector is going to be held once again because when this examination was held for the first time, there were allegations of rigging in this examination, due to which the administration had to cancel the examination. Now the JKSSB has released the fresh dates for the JKP Sub-Inspector Written Exam.
According to an official notification, issued by the JKSSB, now the Written Examination for the post of JKP SI is going to be held from 07.12.2022 to 20.12.2022, the details of which will be given separately. Admit cards will be downloaded again, and the links to download admit cards will be activated soon.
JKP SI Recruitment 2022 Notification
Notification: 06 of 2021
Item No: 668
Name of Post: Sub-Inspector
No. of Posts: 1200
Apply Mode: Online
Place of Posting: J&K
JKP Sub Inspector Revised Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the written examination has been released by JKSSB. Today, through this webpage, we will share information about the syllabus and exam pattern.
|Exam Date||07.12.2022 to 20.12.2022|
|Written Test||Objective Type|
JKP Sub Inspector Revised Syllabus
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social and Economic.
- Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc.
- J&K reorganization Act 2019 and Removal of difficulties Order/ Adaptation orders issued thereunder.
- Economic and Social Development- Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, bio-diversity, and climate change.
- General English
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- General Science
- Basics of Computer and its usages- various facets of Computer Hardware, Software, Internet and their usage.
- General Mental Ability.
- Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability
- Basic numeracy (number and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.)- Class C level.
JKP SI Written Exam 2022 Admit Card
As we all know that the admit card is necessary for all candidates, without it no one will be allowed to enter the exam venue. So we advise you to not forget to carry the admit card along with other documents before going for the exam. JKP Sub Inspector Revised Syllabus