National Online Essay Competition of CAG 2022: The office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is organizing a National Essay Writing Competition to commemorate the occasion of “Audit Diwas”. The essay competition aims to make the youth of the country aware of the institution of CAD of India and appreciate the contribution of the CAG in promoting public accountability and good governance. The competition will also give an opportunity for young minds to harness their creativity and expression of the ways in which the institution of the CAG can contribute to good governce. The online essay writing competition is open to all students under the age of 25 years as on 15.08.2022, who are currently enrolled in a course of study at any institution recognized by any University of India
✅National Online Essay Competition of CAG
Topics for the online essay competition for the year 2022 are as follows:
- The CAG : Helping India achieve Panchamrit – Five nectar elements to deal with climate change.
- The CAG: The realizing the Constitution’s vision, Enlivening Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- [email protected]: Imagine you are the CAG of India in year 2047. What will be your strategy for the Institution
National Online Essay Competition of CAG
Participants can submit an essay on any one of the above topics. The essay will be evaluated separately in English and Hindi. Winners of the competition will be awarded casg prizes as follows:
- First Prize 30,000
- Second Prize 20,000
- Third Prize 15,000
✅National Online Essay Competition of CAG 2022 Eligibility
- The online essay writing competition is open to all persons who are currently enrolled in a course of study at any institution recognized by any University in India,
- The participant should not be more than 25 years old as on 15.08.2022.
- Employees of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department shall not be eligible for participating in the competition.
- Only one entry from each participant will be considered.
Participants may write an essay on any one of the topic in either English or Hindi, up to maximum limit of 1500 words. Essay are to be submitted by the participants via email at [email protected] by 1700 hrs on 15th September 2022. The details of the scheme is uploaded on the CAG’s website as well as the Government of India’s Citizen Engagement Platform mygov.in.