Recruitment of Constable Tradesman 2022 in CISF
Online applications are invited from eligible Male & Female Indian Citizens for filling up the temporary posts of Constable Tradesman in Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Level-3 (Rs.2,700-69,100) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time on their appointment, they shall be governed under CISF Act and rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force from time to time. They shall be entitled for the pensionary benefits as per the ” Defined Cotributory Pension system known as the Nation Pension System” applicable to all employees joining service of Central Government on or after 1st January 2004. The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentaion, Trade Test, Written Examination under OMR Based/ Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and Medical Examination. The salient features of the recruitment are as under:-
- Applications will be accepted through online mode only
- Pysical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination, Medical Test will be scheduled and conducted.
- Written Examination under OMR Based / Computer Based Test (CBT) mode will be conducted only in English and Hindi languages.
- Verification of required eligibility certificates/ documents with the originals will be carried out at the time of Documentation.
- Final result will be declared based on the performance of candidates in Written Examination subject to their qualifying the Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Medical Examination and other conditions stipulated in this notification.
- Admit Card for any stage of examination will not be sent by post. Facility for downloading Admit Cards will be provided at the CISF Recruitment website www.cisfrectt.in.
Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100)
|Name of Post/Trade||Male||Female|
Vacancies for Ex-Servicemen
|Name of Post||Total vacancies|
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for Skilled Trades/Un Skilled Trades on or closing date of receipt of online application form.
Age Limit as on 01.08.2022
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 23 years
Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1999 and later than 01/08/2004.
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
For other Candidates – Nill
Payment Mode – Online
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
- Final Result
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode only. There is no other way to submit the application form.
Link for Online Application Form will be available on 21.11.2022